Dependents are covered through the end of the month they turn age 26, regardless of student or marital status for Medical, Dental and Optical.
You may mail your dental claims to the Service Employees Benefit Fund at PO Box 1240, Syracuse, NY 13201.
If eligible for the SEBF Medical Plan, Telemedicine allows you to visit with a doctor right from your home, office or on the go for non-emergency medical conditions.
In addition, you can also have access to a psychiatrist or a variety of licensed therapists from the privacy of your own home for behavioral health visits for such conditions as depression, anxiety, and addiction.
Once you've registered the visit is FREE!
Register online at ExcellusBCBS.com/Telemedicine
Visit your Primary care doctor or specialist via Telehealth
- Your doctor may-offer remote care visits via telephone, e-mail, or video chat.
- Contact your doctor directly to find out more and/or schedule a telehealth visit.
When your doctor isn't available, we've partnered with MDLIVE®
- Get access to US.board certified Providers for non-emergency medical and behavioral health conditions.
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Registering for MDLIVE is free.
- At this time MDLIVE is unable to order COVID-19 tests.
Medical/Prescription: Log onto www.excellusbcbs.com/sebf
Dental: Contact the Fund directly at (315) 218-6513 or toll free (855) 835-9720, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or use our Contact form.
Optical: Does not require a card
If you are wondering whether the physician you currently see participates or you are looking for a new provider, Log on to www.ExcellusBCBS.com/sebf and click on "Find a Doctor".
To find a participating dental provider, refer to our Dental Benefits page, under the Participating Dental Providers heading, click on the list for your area.